Saturday, January 26, 2013


Great Healing!

Ibadet, pronounced E Ba Det, the woman in the video, had epilepsy and she couldn't walk. She started coming to church about 6 weeks ago. In the video she says she was into Black Magic which the translator translates witch craft. I had to go get her with the van for the first few weeks for her to come to church. I literally had to carry her to the van and into the church. The second week she was there I felt Holy Spirit directing to have some of the Holy Spirit filled believers to pray for her. Soon Holy Spirit had her on the floor and no one had touched her. Kathi felt one of our young boys,(9 years old) who is an intercessor, should lay hands on her. As soon as he did she began to manifest demonic spirits. She went through deliverance there and the next week as well. The third week I was told I didn't need to go get her. I thought she may be sick and not wanting to go out in the cold. Her husband did show up, walking, with another woman, or so I thought, because they walked in like it was nothing. On second glance I saw it was her. She had walked 25 minutes to church without so much as a limp. She testified, during worship service, of Jesus healing and said her epilepsy was gone.
After worship service Kathi and I felt that something was just not finished so I asked if anyone had a word from The Lord or saw anything. She stood up and said yes, I feel The Lord told me it's time for my husband, who was sitting right beside her, to give his life to Christ. I asked him if he agreed and felt it was time and he did. He received Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior and renounced all forms of Islam. Praise God!
Last week we filmed her testimony which I am giving you the link for. I don't know if I did her justice with the recording but Jesus gets the praise.
Yesterday we got a call her daughter was in the hospital sick and they needed help with buying medicine. While there she showed me the 74.50 euro bill(approximately $105.00) she had racked up for injections and such to help her epilepsy which struck her normally 5 times a day. Her husband is out of work, he drives one of the wood cutting carts, because his saw cart is broken and they don't have money to fix it. She said she would go to the doctor for an injection regularly and sometimes it helped and most times it didn't.
When she walked to church, later, for prayer time she was so excited because it had been 15 years since she was able to walk to the hospital as she had done the night before to take her daughter. This is one very excited lady. She shares her new faith with anyone and everyone who comes to her house or she meets on the street.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJ8fcVJhL0
is the video testimony from Sunday.
Al and Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment